Friday, October 10, 2008

Black Bean and Corn Salsa

This is a recipe from a friend AJ Porschett ... I love it.

Black Bean and Corn Salsa

Mix together the following:

2 gloves garlic minced
1 7 oz shoepeg corn drained
3 T Chopped Fresh Cilantro (possibly more)
16 oz can of black beans rinsed and drained
3/4 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp tabasco (suspect use more closer to a tsp)
1/2 green bell pepper chopped
1/2 red onion chopped (could use vidalia about 1/2 to 34 cup)
1 Tomato chopped -- regular one the take out seeds - or 2-3 plum
1/2 cup italian dressing (italian parmesan)

I have had a ton of grape tomatoes from the monster tomato plant in my garden, so I actually just sliced some finely in the food processor and used those instead of a regular tomato ... it was delicious. Also AJ serves these with the white corn bowl style chips ... I think thats the ONLY way to eat it! Enjoy!

No comments: