Tuesday, October 7, 2008

In-laws coming to visit ....

I've never met any of my in-laws. I am a little anxious about it, but I'm sure everything will go well. They will only be here a few days and they sound really nice.

Of course my house is a disaster given that I went right from canning season to preparing for ISOP graduation to going to Georgia for my brothers OCS graduation. Add on top of that that I'm not the most organized person to start with! Ed's sister Kathy, her husband, and their daughter will be here in just a few short hours .... so I think I better get cracking!

1 comment:

Prouses said...

Hi Jen! Hey, I didn't know you had a blog. This is great now I can keep up with all your great news :) haha. I had no idea you were a scrapper too. I tried, I really did, but I really kinda stink at it. I think blogging is sorta taking over that. Slowly but surely. Now I'm stuck with all that scrapping gear. Maybe you can be my inspiration ;)xoxo