Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Scrapbooking in the Poconos

My sister and a couple of friends went to a scrapbooking weekend in the poconos this weekend. It was so much fun and I was so productive! I made 24 pages! Also made 16 Christmas cards for a card swap we're doing.

I'm working on finishing up Matthew's albums... I printed out a bunch of pictures for the books I made him for his 7th b-day, but I wasn't able to get through them all. I might have been a little ambitious ... I printed out pictures from age 2 (the earliest pictures we have as we only have copies of the digital pictures and evil BM won't let Ed make copies of the film pictures) through age 6.5 ... a huge stack of pictures! So I' didn't finish them all in time for his brithday, but I'm still wading through them as he really loved his book.

Here are some of my favorites from the scrapbook pages I made this weekend:


No comments: