Sunday, November 16, 2008

Operation NICE

I like this blog:
http://www.operationnice.com/

I added it to my blogs I'm following and would encourage you to do the same. The author posts almost every day and it is a good reminder for me to reach out of my shell and be nice to the people I come across in this world.

Lately I have been feeling particularly uncharitable .... Examples: making snide remarks about tacky wedding outfits, picking fights with my dear husband about stupid crap that doesn't really matter, becoming quickly impatient or angered at stupid people or people who are intentionally nasty, etc.

None of those things help make me a better person. And they definitely don't make me a nicer person.

So, I guess I will just have to keep working on suppressing my bad habits and encouraging my nice ones to flourish. Probably going to be a lot of hard work still to come in that arena.

Check out the site and let me know what you think.

The world can always handle a few more good turns.

No comments: