Monday, December 15, 2008

Rudolph the Red Nosed Taurus.....

Miriam gave me a costume for my car .... It is a red velour stuffed nose and antlers. So my car is rudolph. And as I drive around in my reindeer car, I sing Christmas songs and laugh about my 'sleigh' ... I perform my Christmas errands with extra verve and zest ... I am one of Santa's helpers!

Note to self: In future, do not unroll window while driving through Burger King for sustenance during your Christmas errands as your antler might fall off and you will have to get out in the drive through and go pick it up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. that's completely awesome!~ i love it!

Prouses said...

OH WHAT FUN!!!!
Your car really does look cute... I think my (gag)minivan has too mean of a face to pull it off :)

Janee said...

you make me laugh so hard. I miss you!