Sunday, January 4, 2009

Gratitude Project

A friend (thanks Jeanne Ann!) notified me of a great project that she is going to participate in and I thought you all might enjoy participating as well. The goal is to become more grateful for all the blessings that we are given. Your assignment is to weekly identify something you are grateful for and document it in some way .... either through a picture, or online blog, journal, or scrapbook ... whatever works for you.

You can read more about the intent of the Gratitude Project here on Brenda's (the founder) blog. She has some great ideas for implementation as well.

And if you want to join us, check out the wiki at: http://gratitude.wetpaint.com

It doesn't cost anything but a little of your time. And I know I am happier when I focus on my blessings instead of my trials.

No comments: