Friday, March 6, 2009

Gophers in the snow.

I finally convinced Matty and his Dad to go outside and play in the snow. They first walked out onto our deck and Dad told Matty to make a snow angel on the deck. I'm sitting here thinking to myself "Why did we buy a house with a yard if you were just going to play on the deck?"

So then they eventually get out into the yard to play and Matthew gleefully announces:
"I'm going to dig a big tunnel in the snow. I'm going to dig like a gopher!"



He digs for like 10 seconds and then runs over to supervise his Dad making a snow fort.

Dad: "Matthew, help me roll this giant snowball."
Matthew: "Naah. You can do it."
Dad: "Its heavy, I need your help."
Matthew: "No, you can roll it, I'll just brush the leaves off."

They played in the snow for like 7 minutes and then decided they were cold/done and came inside.

Pretty wimpy gophers if you ask me.

No comments: