Monday, March 2, 2009

Twisted Bargello

Is the name of the quilting class I'm signed up for with my friend Melissa at Pennington Quilt Works. It is a beautiful small quilt that can be used as a wall hanging or lap quilt. I have a basket of blankets in my living room, and I decided that it would be fun to change them out so that the entire basket consists of blankets that I have made. This will be the first one! Here is a picture of the finished quilt design:



And here are the fabrics that I (with about an hour of assistance from the lady who is teaching the class!) have chosen for my quilt:


I can't wait to get started! I had to send my sewing machine out to be serviced (it cost about half what the machine cost to start with....gasp, cough) and then the class is on April 5. I will definitely post more about my progress later!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE the pattern - I can't wait to see it!