Thursday, September 24, 2009

We deliver laughter.


This van totally cracked me up. I posted it on my FB the other day, but I just had to post here too in case anyone missed it.
I was driving down Route 9 the first time I saw it and I just about peed my pants I was laughing so hard. I called my sister to tell her about it but I couldn't stop laughing long enough to get the words out to describe what I've seen.
I just can't imagine there is that large of a market share who really want a bright yellow van delivering 'adult' products to their home.
But there the proof is in bright yellow packaging.
I laugh every time I drive by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness...could you imagine that driving down the street in Provo, Utah...that image made me laugh even harder. Who really calls that delivery truck like take out pizza? REALLY? haha....thanks for sharing

Prouses said...

This is so funny. Only in Jersey :O